Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Family,

My Gram's name is Natalia Fredericks. Her husband is Andrew Fredericks his 78 years old I think she's 73. Her parents are Balasha Zaukar and Sinka Zaukar. She has 13 siblings. I only know a few of them, There are Natalia F. she's the oldest, Balasha T. Sunny Z. Nick Z. Vernon Z Sr. those are the only 5 out of 13 I know. My grams kids are Mary Ann Kernak, Danny Fredericks, Gladys Fredericks, and Wayne Fredericks but he passed even before I was born. and her Grandkids are Randall Fredericks, Carolann Fredericks, Naomi Fredericks, Ashley Alexie, Michelle Kernak, Adrian Kernak, Wayne Kernak, John Kernak, Danya Fredericks and she has 6 or 7 Great Grandkids. But I think that's all I had to say. 

1 comment:

Emily Vanderpool said...

Thanks for your post Naomi!!